Fachowcy i eksperci
Administrator
{{data.place}} dołączył(a) {{data.onForumSince}}
{{data.numberOfPosts}}
zdjęcia
{{data.numberOfFavourites}}
ulubione
07.01.2019 08:13

Hej co uważacie o nadrukach na kafelkach?Tak zwanych panelach szklanych.Jak proponują tu http://www.mirror.info.pl/oferta/panele-szklane/ To fajny pomysł do kuchni/łazienki?Jest to sporo droższe?

Numer referencyjny: {{product.referenceNumber}}
Cena: {{product.price}} zł/{{product.priceUnit}}
Anuluj
Administrator
{{data.place}} dołączył(a) {{data.onForumSince}}
{{data.numberOfPosts}}
zdjęcia
{{data.numberOfFavourites}}
ulubione
16.01.2019 19:27
W odpowiedzi na post: Nadruk na kafelki?
Ja bym tego unikał. Efektowne, ale totalnie zbyteczne.
Inne dyskusje
Fachowcy i eksperci
13.06.2019 09:24
How the Internet Helps Students in Their Studies
The web is the main thing for the future. Be that it may, "every coin has two appearances". Likewise web in addition to awesome. However, it relies on the individual to employment. On the other side of the web, in a positive manner, it upgrades the learning. On the off chance, it hurts the web in a negative manner, it hurts understudies just as a general public too. Before a certain learning program, he and she are having an alternative problem, guardians, and companions as they were. However, at this point, we are having an endowment of God "Web". (...) Writing Help - (...)-Corp . complete task or task it needs to be managed in real time. In a homeroom, an instructor which is the reason for a particular point. In any case, in internet mentoring, we are satisfied who is satisfied with their other subject. That is the reason why ours is an educator or instructor.
Fachowcy i eksperci
04.06.2019 15:02
Dekoracyjne wieszaki na ubrania i klucze
Mam na imię Artur.
Projektuję oryginalne rzeczy wykonane z metalu - głównie wieszaki na ubrania.
Wieszaki zaprojektowane przeze mnie wiszą m.in. na stadionie narodowym, w szkołach językowych, hotelach,
restauracjach, firmach, a najwięcej - w prywatnych domach i mieszkaniach. Wiszą nie tylko w Polsce, ale też w
USA, Niemczech, Francji, Hiszpanii, Wielkiej Brytanii, Australii, na Malcie, w Kanadzie, w Dubaju i Abu Zabi.
Byłoby mi bardzo miło, gdyby u Ciebie również zagościł produkt mojego autorstwa :)
Serdecznie Zapraszam.
www.art-steel.pl

Fachowcy i eksperci
12.06.2019 13:30
Nursing Essay

Need to write a nursing essay? Then you must know that the responsibilities of a nurse include treating and helping the sick and injured recover as well as offering health education. Nurses are also charged with the duty of maintaining a hygienic and safe environment which will help patients recover optimally. In some situations nurses may offer counseling especially to family members of patients who are critically Ill. In addition nurses are also responsible of ensuring that the patient is comfortable and gets adequate rest during treatment.